Things you find in your workshop..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Guittech, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Guittech

Guittech New Member

Was cleaning up and re-organizing my shop today, and moved some furniture....

Ended up finding a few chunks of red oak strips, a maple 1x4 that has been waiting for about 10 years for me to do something with, and inthe bottom of a drawer, a rosewood fingerboard! lol! Now i am tempted to build something silly... we'll see... Dunno how i would incorporate the oak strips (though a while back i thought of making a copy of the gretsch Bo Diddly squarebody.... they would make fine sides to a box! 1/4"x 1 1/2" about 5 feet worth....

the rosewood board is actually one ordered from Stew Mac probably 10 years ago as well! Getting lumber is hard for me, since i ride a motorcycle as my main transportation, so finding this makes me want to do something silly

2. TKOjams

TKOjams Well-Known Member

As if having a motorcycle as you main mode of transportation on Canada isn't silly enough? :D

3. Guittech

Guittech New Member

Touche' sir..... In fact this morning I was VERY reminded of that as I forgot my gloves, it's getting downright COLD in the mornings now!!!

TKOjams likes this.
  4. otterhound

otterhound New Member

Yeah , a snowmobile is much warmer . :rofl:

Guittech likes this.