Nashville on my mind...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by evolved_insanity, Aug 25, 2013.

1. evolved_insanity

evolved_insanity Active Member

My wife and I and our 2 year old daughter went to Clarksville and Nashville for a week total and was blown away and impressed by the State and the two cities we visited as a whole. More specifically, the hospitality, the cleanliness, the charm, the food and everything in between. It was the first two American cities out of a lot that we have visited (I played baseball in the south) that I didn't want to come home from.

My wife's company is located in Clarksville, TN so they footed the bill so long as we visited which was awesome. My questions for any of those in TN or anywhere in that area are 1; What is a liveable wage down there in the south and 2; What are housing costs like?

Jon

2. otterhound

otterhound New Member

Tennessee is fantastic .
    Hopefully , I will spend more time there in the future .
    I was mostly in Franklin County .
    Amongst the lowest cost of living in the nation , no state income tax , low property taxes , sourwood honey , polite people and a junk car in every other property . What's not to like .
    One of the few places in this world that I could see myself living aside of where I am and I very well may end up a resident some day .
    The only down side for myself is that there still is some of the " old south " present . No one is perfect .
    I still need to travel to Nashville soon to give 2 guitars to Guitars For Troops .