Musicnomad Products

Discussion in 'Restoration & Repair' started by jimmyoke, Jun 29, 2018.

1. jimmyoke

jimmyoke New Member

hi,all..i am new here. Thx for having this forum. Btw,i have several questions:

1. i have been thinking about using musicnomad's product to polish the guitar...i am planning to use their "Guitar Polish"and "guitar one"(the last one actually already contains cleaner,polish and also wax within it)

i use the "guitar polish" also because i want to remove some minor scratches on the body and also to remove oxidation on the pickups..is that a good idea?or should "guitar one" be enough for those purposes?

2. oh,since the "guitar one" has also caranuba wax..should i also use their carnauba wax to protect the finish?

any input will be very appreciated..

thank you,Jim

2. Duplex Dave

Duplex Dave Active Member

The MusicNomad products are good. The polish is great and does a good job cleaning scum off, it's safe on Nitro. Doesn't really remove scratches though.
    The fingerboard oil is nice also if you're afraid of having boiled linseed rags catching on fire.

3. GuitarBuilder

GuitarBuilder Member

I say let the minor scratches be. Unless you have good polishing experience, chances are you'll make it worse.