Hi Folks!

Discussion in 'Guitar Building' started by Esotedium, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Esotedium

Esotedium New Member

Good evening/afternoon/morning to ya! Thanks for having me.
    My name is Jack. I'm 26 years old and I live in Devon, England. Been modifying and building guitars since I was about 15, entirely self-taught. At the moment, I have two builds on the go (an Explorer for me and a Strat for my wife), and I just finished rebuilding a Squier Strat I've had for 15 years. Outside of building and modding, I'm a musician and have been for a long time. I currently work solo as a multi-instrumentalist, as well as in a band as lead guitarist. Besides music I do far too much to list, and there's a good reason. My chosen name "Esotedium" is a portmanteau of "Esoteric" and "Tedium", in reference to a bad habit of mine to frequently speak my incredibly fragmented and esoteric mind. Lotta people took exception to my ramblings and some pretty hurtful things were said, and so I can't really go back to Facebook anymore. So I learned to keep my mouth shut.

Anyway, it's really lovely to be here. I'm very much looking forward to meeting you all, seeing your projects and showing off some of mine. Once I re-learn how to use forums...