End of the line sale

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by evolved_insanity, May 11, 2015.

1. evolved_insanity

evolved_insanity Active Member

As I move to a new venture in my life, my guitar building will slow drastically, almost to a halt. With that being said, I will be selling off my complete collection of materials.

As many on here have dealt with me in the past, they can vouch for the quality of the materials I have and the reasonable prices to go along with it. I have plenty of tops, fretboards, neck blanks, and various other blanks to cut your own stuff out of. I will be posting pictures in the next few days of all the stock for sale. If you have a particular top or fretboard, etc.. that you are looking for, feel free to PM me here or respond to the post with your email address and I will send pics.

Jon

Adam likes this.
  2. Renkenstein

Renkenstein Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. I hope it's a good venture!

I intend to grab something off ya this time.

3. Duplex Dave

Duplex Dave Active Member

Well that's kind of a bummer...
    These are solid body tops right? Anything for acoustics? And even though you should not sell your lutherie tools, if you have any let us know?

4. Murkar

Murkar Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this Jon....the lutherie community will be at a loss for one of the best :p However I wish you the best of luck with whatever you're pursuing. I may be getting my workshop back in late august or September (finally!) so I may have to have a look and see what kinds of solid bodies you've stowed away.

5. evolved_insanity

Hi guys, thank you for the kind words. I do not have anything acoustic. It is all solid body. My wife is currently helping me to catalog everything at once and taking pics so that it goes as smoothly as possible. Pics should be up on monday or tuesday.

sosay likes this.
  6. skeels

skeels New Member

Here's to wishing your new life chapter brings you joy man. Maybe i can pick something up from to help you out

7. evolved_insanity

Wow. With so much happening in life at the moment, I am just getting around to this now. I am very sorry for the delay to everyone who was interested. I now have a library set up in photobucket if anyone is interested in purchasing some wood for your builds. I will be adding more as I catalogue it so check back frequently. If you have any questions regarding the sale of these woods, please PM me and I will do my best to answer in a timely fashion.

To answer a few questions I have received so far:

Yes, I will ship to anywhere in North America. You pay the shipping. I accept Paypal and e-transfers. I usually wrap the pieces in bubble wrap with tape, then cardboard tightly to ensure that parcels arrive safely. (many have bought from me on here and can vouch for that). I will hold pieces for up to 5 days, however, if someone wants the same piece and can pay now, you will have the right to pay now or let it go. It is the only way to be fair to myself and you, the buyer. I will mark things sold when they are paid for.

Here is the link:

Jons Guitar Woods For Sale November 2015 by Jon Clark | Photobucket

Password: Bubinga

Jon

8. Purelojik

Purelojik New Member

I can vouch for jon's shipping and quality. Last year i received a large bundle of amazing woods which i've used over the past year to make some of my best instruments. everything was wrapped tight, and packed really well. i just put in another order from his gallery too so i am excited to get those!

evolved_insanity likes this.
  9. Renkenstein

Renkenstein Well-Known Member

I've got 4 tops coming. Lookin' forward to unboxing. Furreal.

evolved_insanity and Purelojik like this.
  10. evolved_insanity

Still lots of stuff available for anyone interested. I also have large billets of Quilted Maple and other nice materials for tops if you can re-saw which will save you even more off the low prices and quality already offered.

Jon

11. D'tar

D'tar New Member

PM Sent

12. evolved_insanity

Still have lots for sale. Very reasonable prices and all in Canadian dollars so you can buy a further 30ish percent if you are the U.S.:dude:

Lots of people from here and MLP have bought from me and have been happy with the quality, prices, and shipping. Since I do not wet down pieces to take pics, the figure will always be better when you get the pieces than it is in the pics.

Jon

HEADKNOCKER likes this.
  13. rainH2O

rainH2O New Member

PM sent.

14. JWallace

JWallace New Member

Pm sent.

15. bmac6502

bmac6502 Member

PM sent.

16. evolved_insanity

All Pm's now have a response. Thank you all for your interest.

17. rusdfh

rusdfh New Member

Interested in billet maple and any other back and neck material if you have any left. Please let me know

18. sosay

sosay Member

hay how are ya? any pics of the timbers you have? i found them, cheers,do you ship to Ireland??

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    HEADKNOCKER likes this.
  19. Murkar

Murkar Well-Known Member

I received a bunch of FANTASTIC fretboards from this stock, really pleased with what I received :) I'll try to throw some pics up here at some point but I managed to nab the kamphi rosewood and I couldn't be happier. Best person to deal with for wood, as always :)

HEADKNOCKER and sosay like this.
  20. sosay

sosay Member

ok cheers buddy